- School District Requirements:
- PI 34 Administrative Rule
SUBCHAPTER V - LICENSES AND STAGES
PI 34.17 Initial educator license.
(2) SCHOOL DISTRICT REQUIREMENTS.
(a) The initial educator shall receive ongoing orientation from the employing school district which is collaboratively developed and delivered by school boards, administrators, teachers, support staff and parents.
(b) The initial educator shall be provided support seminars by the employing school district which reflect the standards in subchapter II and the mission and goals of the school district.
(c) The initial educator shall be provided with a qualified mentor by the employing school district. The mentoring period may be for less than 5 years.
- CESA 10 License Renewal Support Center Services:
- Planning for PDP Completion
PDP Writing & Goal Approval
- Teacher Mentor Training
- PDP Reviewer Training & Update
- DPI Mentoring Program: Sample A and Sample B