The CESA 10 STEM Resource Center provides leadership, hands-on equipment, teaching modules and resources for CESA 10 member school districts.
Four Key Functions of the STEM Resource Center:
- Provide a lending library of science, math and technology resources and equipment, housed in the CESA 10 IMC.
- Support regional professional development in mathematics, science, and technology via IIA/VA and Cray Academy. Key projects include KEEP, Focus on Mathematics, Science Inservices, and Academic Reviews.
- Support in-district leadership and consultation in curriculum planning and change in mathematics and science content areas.
- Provide equipment and in-district program support in Space Science via the Starlab Portable Planetarium program.
SERVICE CONTRACT LANGUAGE – This is being provided to share specific details regarding this service.
STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
STEM is a major focus for districts to provide high rigor and relevant instruction. This package will provide math and science consultants to support educators in the development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of district mathematics and science programs.
This service provides:
· Access to personalized support and professional development from a content certified consultant, including Math Add+VantageMR
· Participation in professional STEM-related leadership networks
· Support to district leadership teams in the development of STEMrelated curriculum improvement plans
· Support to district STEM educators in the development of Student and/or School Learning Objectives (SLOs)
· Support for principals in becoming mathematics and science instructional leaders
· Access to StarLab® Portable Planetarium and astronomy consultant
· Note: Van service is required to have StarLab® delivered
· Access to all STEM-related resources in the IMC
· Note: Van service is required to have resources delivered
· Note: IMC service contract is not required to access items in the STEM collection
The following documents are activities that were involved with the KEEP-STEM Grant & the Wisconsin Environmental Education Board (WEEB):
For more information, contact:
Michelle Parks, Educational Consultant, Math/Science