The CESA 10 staff is a team of professionals dedicated to providing high quality services to school districts throughout northwestern Wisconsin. We employ a broad range of staff in the areas of Administration, Facilities Management, Learning Services, Operations and Special Education.
Current Job Postings: (apply on WECAN)
- NEW!!! Occupational Therapist - (apply on WECAN)
- NEW!!! Dairy Energy Specialist - deadline for applications July 13, 2018 - send cover letter, resume, salary history and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW!!! Energy Advisor (2 positions) LaCrosse Area and Green Bay Area - deadline for applications July 13, 2018 - send cover letter, resume, salary history and three letters of recommendation to email@example.com
- NEW!!! Environmental, Health and Safety Program Technician - deadline for applications July 6, 2018 - send cover letter, resume, salary history and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW!!! Project SEARCH Program Teacher (apply on WECAN)
- School Psychologist - Full-Time - (apply on WECAN)
CESA 10 no longer accepts paper applications, cover letters, resumes, reference letters, transcripts, or other credentials unless specifically requested in the job posting. Please refer to the job posting for application instructions.
Individuals with disabililties are encouraged to apply. Candidates seeking accommodations during an interview are encouraged to indicate such at the time they are contacted to interview.
CESA 10 reserves the right to conduct extensive reference checks on all applicants and once employment is offered, a criminal background investigation will be completed.
725 West Park Avenue
Chippewa Falls WI 54729
Email: Human Resources
To view open positions at CESAs statewide, go to www.cesajobs.org
It is the policy of CESA 10 to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, political affiliation, genetic information, military or veteran status, arrest or conviction received (in keeping with S.111.32), sexual orientation, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by state or federal law.
Reasonable accommodations shall be made for qualified individuals with a disability, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the Agency. A reasonable accommodation is a change or adjustment to job duties or work environment that permits a qualified applicant or employee with a disability to perform the essential functions of a position or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment compared to those enjoyed by employees without disabilities.
CESA 10 will not tolerate any discrimination and any such conduct is prohibited. CESA 10 also prohibits any form of discipline or retaliation for reporting incidents. Equal Opportunity Service Delivery Statement