Chippewa Valley Youth Apprenticeship
Chippewa Valley Youth Apprenticeship, a consortium managed by CESA 10 via a DWD grant, works with 21 school districts in the Chippewa Valley to link students with on-the-job experiences in a way that benefits students, districts, and community businesses.
CVYA is one of the largest and fastest growing youth apprenticeship consortia in Wisconsin. Join today!
- Paid work experience
- Opportunity to explore interest in a career area and increase future employability
- State skills certificate
- Higher education credits
- $350-$550 per student participating in Youth Apprenticeship
- Real world work experience for students
- Community linkages that gain support for the district
- Recruit and screen potential employees
- Improve the skill level of future workers
- Reduce employee turnover by hiring program graduates
- Help develop skill standards geared to industry’s needs
- Partner with local schools to prepare students for their future
- Improve community relations and visibility by helping local youth with employment and education